Thursday, February 5, 2009

The Mission-the House - The LOVE


So since about September Rich and I started looking casually at house ans prices and did the occasional drive by.. Well nothing totally got us worked up but we little by little started learning the lingo and the world of real estate... Then I hear not one but 2 friends of mine are looking to buy.. So to be honest this put a fire on my ass to learn EVERYTHING I could.. And in the midst of this I found a loan that is a 100% financing! Then talking to Krystal (always in this world of real  estate) tell me the things they have learned as well as her step mom's BF is a realtor, Her step mom sells home owners insurence and her dad can do a house inspection.. So now I know people in the BIZ woot woot!! Still no house had rocked my boat.. AND THEN.. not even a couple days after I find out all this information THEE HOUSE pops up.. Rich and I knew within 5 minutes of peekin in windows we were going to "play the game"!!So I called up the realtor who I'd only spoken to once to just kinda tell her who we were and get some info- her name is Weenie!!! And told her would we love to see the inside..She says how about 15 minutes ..Whoa already she is ON IT! It was soo nice but def beat to shit by the prior people .. So sad really. It looked like it kinda ended on a bad note.. which it being a foreclosure and bank owned.. It kinda confirms that a little. Anyhow it needs a little work but I think it will be a great place to call home.. We saw it on the 18th put a offer in on the 23rd.. And are now in Escrow as of the 2nd!! We have a estimated closing date on or before March 10th!!! So as always things dont always go perfectly smooth and we have got caught in a couple binds and I want to thank those from the bottom of my heart for being there for us !! Knowing how much this means to us!! Mom you've been amazingly supportive thank you for ALL that you did, Dad thanks for the advice and cant wait to see you! Daddy Z you know we couldn't have done it without you!!G'ma for the stove!!! Your endless selflessness will never be forgotten!
Lisa and Scott thank you for the offer that gave up the backbone to proceed!!Krystal and Jason for the hook-ups and knowledge and for putting the fire under my ass! AND LASTLY I want to thank my husband for making my dreams come true by not buying me a house but making it a HOME!! I love you all SOSOS SOOSOSOSOSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH!! 

4 comments:

Krystal: Wife, Mom, Former Sleeper said...

you beat me by a few hours with this one! CONGRATULATIONS! i am sooooo soooo soooo happy that i could get your ass in gear and soooo sooo sooo happy that my family can help you out! (though i am a bit jealous that my dad is so close and can help you 'fix it')

well, we have officially done all the grown up stuff...married, check. baby, check. house, check! all within 3 years! shoot girl we don't waste anytime do we!

the only downfall of doing this at the same time is we can't help each other out and go to each others housewarming parties! (our party is march 14th so unless you move and finish it all in 3 days, i won't expect to see you 3!!)

well, i love you and i am so so so so happy for you! congrats again!

Unknown said...

CONFREAKINGRADULATIONS ELLISSSSS! That is awesome! And you know that I am sincerely proud of the both of you! 2.5 years from the time that I met Miss Angel and crazy Rich said "I'm going to marry her" here we are... Married, Kid and Home! But there is no way to express how proud I am of you guys!

Congrats again! And now I know what to get you when your house closes! Awesome!

Enjoy the ride!
Love you all!

Anonymous said...

Thank you baby for the comment on how much you appreciate my help. It truly was my pleasure to help you fulfill your dreams. I love you 3 so much and I am so proud of you!!!! I love you and will see you next week. Love Mama

Jenna Lynn Doyle said...

Congratulations! A house, WOW!!! How exciting. You guys really are all grown up now. Enjoy, you deserve it, soooooo many memories to come.